|If you are a first time volunteer, you are about to discover a wonderful, rewarding experience! For those volunteering again THANK YOU - great to have you back! The Festival will benefit from your time and skills and you will achieve the satisfaction of knowing you have contributed to a significant community event. By joining the Festival Team you make the move from being a passive audience member to making things happen. Many festival volunteers leave with great memories that last a lifetime.
You will learn new skills, meet like minded people, support a great and unique community event.
Oh, and by the way, there are lots of FREE 'fringe benefits' for volunteers:
Rosters will be in 2 or 4 hour lots - a sign in and sign out system will apply.
||Applications to volunteer open on 1st June anc close on 30th September. Click HERE to view our Volunteer Code of Conduct
Click HERE to download a registration form in
MS Word format
Click HERE to download a registration form in PDF format
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print
Here are your options:
- 9 hours minimum volunteer work
over the weekend you will receive:
- FREE weekend pass to the Festival;
- FREE on-site camping for 2 days e.g. Friday night & Saturday night;
- Access to designated volunteer rest area;
- Attendance to the Festival ‘Thank You’ function for Performers and Volunteers;
- 3 chances at winning our big VolunteersMajor Prize draw.
- 4 hours minimum volunteer work
over 1 day, we will give you a
- FREE one-day pass to the Festival;
- FREE tea & coffee available in designated volunteer area;
- Attendance at the Festival ‘Thank You’ function for Performers and Volunteers;
- 1 chance at winning our big Volunteers Major Prize draw.
Become a part of the team that presents our 2017 Festival
How to volunteer
To volunteer for the 2017 Fleurieu Folk Festival, please view the list of typical tasks below, read the Volunteer Code of Conduct and then, if you think this is for you, fill in an application form and send it to us by post to Volunteer Coordinator PO Box 52 Seaford SA 5169. We will acknowledge your application and contact you when the teams are organised.
Typical Volunteer Tasks
Contruction and dismantling of structures (smaller tents, stages, decorations, signage etc) and general setup - Camping fee collection - Performer support - Bar staff - Information desk assistance - Audience surveys - Sign writers - Venue support - Cleaning - Waste control - Children's program support - general support.